It seems to be the done thing to produce a review of the year. So what did 2013 bring for the Budgie:
- A total lack of modelling for 8 months, thanks to too much engineering to do, especially Chinese dams, an Australian dam break mathematical model, and sewage works in Toronto and Vancouver.
- Thanks to my antique appendix, and its removal, modelling kick started in September, and I’ve made more progress in the rest of the year than the past 18 months.
- A successful ESNG exhibition in April was very satisfying. (I’d better organise the next one ready for April).
- Another visit to Stuttgart was great fun.
- Model of the year was the Farish Blue Pullman.
- Books of the year were publications on the Lehigh Valley, Pacific Electric, Central California Traction, the Ventnor West Branch and the Wisbech and Upwell Tramway.
And will 2014 be any better – who knows….