April 2015 seems a long way away – but I’m sure it will soon be with us. But I’m relieved to have booked all the exhibits we need by October (barring disasters of any kind, of course). I think it’s going to be another strong show. What will we have on offer?
ESNG club and member layouts
- ESNG N-mod modular layout
- Waitawhyle – Neil Cocksedge – BR Blue diesel Settle & Carlisle
- Oakhurst – Ian Sparshott – BR preserved railway
- Roselle Park – Jon Bartlett – Lehigh Valley, USA (if I can make it presentable)
- West Berks N-mod modular layout
- Burshaw North Western – UK
- Shark Fin Yard – USA
- Dawes Creek – Australia (it’s not named after our chairman – I hope.)
- Kuritu – Japan (and an interurban, too)
Trade and societies
- BH Enterprises –
- Invicta Model Rail
- JB’s Model World
- WINCO – ‘n’ gauge European models
- ESNG Club Shop
- N-Gauge Society Stand and Shop
And having made a lot of enquiries to book these layouts, I’m hopeful that I might be able get 2 or 3 layouts unavailable in 2015 to come in 2016. Now that does seem a long way ahead….
UPDATE – WINCO added to traders. They will be bringing along a range of European ‘n’ gauge to capture your hard earned cash.