It’s a long way ahead, but put 4 April 2020 in the diary….
Here are the exhibitors for the 2020 show – hopefully a final list if no-one has to drop out.
Sean has put together a fine selection of layouts. It’s a completely different selection from the 2019 show, and we have two layouts ‘on debut’.
- The Bridge at Remagen (WW2 Germany)
- Ainsley CMD (UK materials depot in the 1990’s)
- Horseblock Lane (Post-privatisation shunting layout)
- Titling (Germany)
- Beckton (Northern part of the WCML in the early 1990s)
- Santa Barbara (Modern West Coast USA)
- Bahnbetriebswerk Königshafen (A small German locomotive service depot)
- Oakhurst (UK preservation line)
- Mindelheim Junction
- Ashenden Junction (A small SR branch line station)
- Southbridge (GWR 1934 -1948)
- Trinity Road (South Manchester in the 1960’s.)
- Burngullow (WR hydraulics and china clay dries)
- Choates Lane (East London with HS1)
- Harper’s ferry (USA)
- ESNG N-club modules
We have 9 traders on site, all offering something different….
- BH Enterprises
- Plus Daughters
- N-Brass Locos
- JB ModelWorld
- Coastal DCC
- The Wagon Yard
- Squires Tools
- ESNG Club shop (second-hand sales
- Neil’s Emporium (second-hand sales)
We are pleased to again welcome the N-Gauge Society and the Network SouthEast Railway Society next year.
- N Gauge Society
- Network SouthEast RS
Should be another good show!