I really do hope, Paul, that you don’t buy this set of Japanese prototype trains….
Motorised Sushi! Whatever next. I have seen a model restaurant with a moving sushi conveyor belt, but this is taking things too far. The description on the website is most helpful, if a little fishy in places….
For Sushiden series list, check here!
– It did not run to the neta. Sushi is running !!
– Do not think of difficult things, please enjoy the surreal world where sushi runs on N gauge (9 mm) rail.
– Sushi reproduces real sushi by cooperation of food sample manufacturer.
– All types of power installed, released 20 grades sequentially.
※ The image is a product image. Concrete beds are not included.
※ Sushi can not be eaten. Please keep out of reach of small children.
* When running with a fixed layout or a rental layout please pay attention to traffic lights and structures at the track.
* Please be aware that the layout may be damaged depending on the type of sushi.
※ Please purchase rails and power pack separately.
– Sushi material: PVC
( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text.)
I’ve told Santa not to bother….